1、 Describe a day that you enjoyed the most or was the most special to you. Include reasons and details to support your response.
2、Do you think the boss should supervise his employee when they are working, or give his employee more freedom in work?
1）Boss should supervise when they are working
A）As a boss, he should supervise the employees to avoid problems
B）He can undertake the work if some employees quit the jobs.
2）Boss should give employees more freedom in work
A）Boss should focus what he needs to do
B）Employees have their own ability, that boss maybe does not have
3、What do you think the government should do to decrease the usage of cars or other vehicles and solve the traffic problems?
1）restrict the car by tail number
2）establish and encourage the people to take public transport
3）Reorganized the layout of the city
4、Which would you prefer: doing exercise everyday or only when you are free?I prefer to do exercise when I am free
A）I have a full-time job, and often work overtime so I can’t guarantee
B）Doing exercise everyday can not keep healthy.
C）I still have extra things to do, like social work, housework and etc,.
5、What do you think can improve your local community and make it a better place to live?
1）the local people should assemble together to promote the relationship
2）apply for the grassland and convenience stores from the government
1、Do you prefer to have fast food in a fast-food restaurant, or do you prefer to have food in other kinds of places?
a) Not healthy because of high calories, like sugar，fat，and other ingredients
b) Dining environment, which is so crowded
a) Convenient and fast
B) Save time
2、Some people like to make decision based on their own experience while other people prefer to ask others for help such as family and friends. Which do you prefer and why?
1) Make decision by myself
a) I can take responsibility of the choice I made
b) I can consult and discuss with others, but final decision should be made by myself.
2) Prefer to ask for help from family and friends
a) Families have more experience to share
b) The friends have same background and can give feasible based on my condition
3、Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology devices distance people far more now than before.
A) When friends or families gather, they all focus on the screens of TV, computer or mobile
B) All of people more rely on WIFI
C) Social app help users add more people instead of friends
A) People have more methods to communicate
B) Everyone can talk to one another all over the world
C) Technology devices provide more ways to express our ideas.
4、Would you prefer a job that has a lot of business trips or one that you can stay in one place?
1) I prefer a job that has a lot of business trips
A) I like visit various cities and meet different people
B) I can experience the diverse feelings about the cities
C) It can avoid the lame
2) I prefer a job that stay in one place
A) I don’t like travelling
B) It will be dangerous if always take flights
C) It will be so exhausting if there are so many business trips.
5、Do you think it is a good thing or not to change one’s appearance through plastic surgery?
A) plastic surgery can make people more beautiful
B) When people get more beautiful, they are confident
C) A beautiful appearance can obtain more opportunities on working and friendship
2）not good thing
A) It is a risk that plastic surgery can not guarantee to make people more beautiful
B) Natural beauty is the symbol that the most of the people assumed
C) The plastic surgery is expensive and maybe need to be altered periodically
1. People care more about public recognition than about money. Even if no more money is given, public recognition can still make people work harder.
1. high public recognition can bring much fame, which can be closely connected with fortune.
2. money can not purchase the self-recognition which can be brought by public acceptance.
3. being well-recognized can be conducive to helping people obtain a sound personality than being rich otherwise.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology designed to make our life simply actually makes our life more complicated.
1. computers tend to put a vast strain on people.
2. cellphones reduce the efficiency when working.
3. advanced techniques lead to more urban problems.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we ate in the past was healthier than the food we eat today.
1. businessmen tend to be more market-oriented, they don’t even care about the quality of food.
2. with the prevalence of the fast-pace life style, people eat more fast food, which do more harm than good on health.
3. most food contain chemical substances and residues in pursuit of high delicacy.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government should support artists rather than allow them to support themselves.
1. supporting artists can boost the diverse culture cross the nation.
2. those who’ve been supported are more likely to devote themselves to rank among the apex of masters cross the globe.
3. the deed of investment in the art field can deal with the unemployment.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Improving schools is the most important factor in the successful development of a country.
1. the environment issues should be equally highlighted.
2. unemployment issue can be overlooked in the meantime.
3. just aiming at some certain problem solely has a risk of abating government’s power.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People can solve important problems by themselves or with the help from their family members, so there is no need for the government to help them.
思路：disagree 其实本题思路和上题相似 可以从个人不能解决所有问题，还有些问题是个人不能handle的 比如 environment issues, traffic congestion 和 medical problems 三个方面写。注意：很多考生遇到很大的问题或者很宽泛的抑或不熟悉的问题就无从下手，最好的办法就是“以小见大” 用具体的小事论证大的问题。
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Having a job with a low-paying salary but that is highly secure is better than having a job with a high salary but that is easy to lose.
思路：比较类 这个题目或者类似的题目考过很多次了，比较简单。一般考生都是agree 今天老师给个disagree的版本 希望借此打开大家思路。
1. earning much money in a short period can be better recognized by public.
2. job that easy to lose can offer people a better chance to text out jobs of all walks of life.
3. low-paying salary can stress people out such ever-changing material age.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It was easier to be a success in the past than it is today.
1. the social circumstance is less complicated than it nowadays.
2. the competition is less sever in the past.
3. people in the past hold lower expectation for the criterion of success.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past young people depended on their parents for making decisions. Today, young people are better able to make decisions on their own.
1. making decisions on their own can be concussive to cultivate their independent skills
2. parents are informed that it’s better to make children to explore themselves and blunder for their future boost.
3. parents provide children the due respect for the decisions they make.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how well their students perform.
1. teacher’s performance is the major consideration.
2. it is a less subjective criterion to utilize students’ performance to evaluate teachers’ performance.
3. such regulation will take a risk of forming stereotypical students.
4.Repetitive=happening many times 多次重复的
9.Engage in=practice/pursue/participate in 从事
10.Hence=therefore/thus/consequently/as a result 因此
11.In response to=as a result of由于
15Was accompanied by=occurred together with同时发生
21.Accustomed to=used to急剧的
24.Scatter/diffuse/disperse=distribute/widely/separate/spread apart 分散
25.Fragile/vulnerable=easily damaged 脆弱的
28.Appeal/draw to=attract 吸引
29.Decipher/figure out 破译
36.Tend=take care of照料
46.Slightly/scanty=by very small amounts/few 少量的
48.Exploit=fully use/take advantage of/use利用